DIRECTIONS AND WARNINGS
- Take 2 soft gels daily with a meal or as your health professional advises. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Store below 25°C. Ensure pot is closed after opening and store in a cool, dry, steam-free environment as damp conditions can affect the product quality.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. Caution is advised with anticoagulant medication such as heparin, warfarin, or coumadin. Keep out of reach of children.
- Evens skin tone
- Leaves skin looking radiant
- Nourishes hair* and nails
- Rejuvenates and renews skin
- Helps to restore skin health#
- Hydrates and plumps the skin
- Helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Safeguards the skin from external stressors
#EFSA health claim – vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
*EFSA health claim – biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
Two yellow softgels provide:
|Vitamin A 400iu||120µg RE||15|
|providing omega 3 fatty acids|
|Evening Primrose Oil||594mg||–|
|providing omega 6 fatty acids|
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
RE = retinol equivalent
INGREDIENTS: fish oil, capsule shell (fish gelatin and glycerol), evening primrose oil, antioxidant: dl-alpha tocopherol in sunflower oil, vitamin A palmitate, antioxidant: dl-alpha tocopherol
ALLERGY ADVICE: Contains fish
FREE FROM: gluten, dairy, yeast, artificial colourings or flavourings