Why choose Bd serum?
The natural nutrients in Davidson plum make Bd serum an all-round face serum that treats a range of skincare conditions while working with the body’s natural hydrating processes to nourish cells from the inside out to create an even, luminous skin tone.
Ingredients: Davidson Plum, 0.2% Sodium Benzoate
Use Bd serum for:
Reduce skin blemishes
Strengthen skin cells
Anti-oxidant protection from damaging free radicals
Davidson Plum 100% active nutrients*
Gallic acid is a phenolic acid that works as a potent anti-oxidant, reduces DNA damage, inhibits melanogenesis and improves inflammatory skin disorders.
Why do I need gallic acid?
- Reduce sun spots and under eye dark circles
- Anti-oxidant to protect from free radicals and environmental damage
Tartaric acid is a natural fruit acid that stimulates cell growth to modulate skin barrier function. Further, tartaric acid clears blocked pores to reduce the impact of acne and reduces coloured pigmentation allowing even skin colour
Why do I need tartaric acid?
- Create a barrier against environmental damage
- Clear blocked pores
- Reduce redness
- Reduce dark under-eye circles
- Reduce sunspots
Anthocyanin is a flavonoid that reduces DNA damage, improves mitochondrial functionality, provides protection from UV radiation and promotes new cell growth for a bright, even complexion.
Why do I need anthocyanin?
- Restore skin damaged by free radicals
- Reduce sunspots
- Bright, luminous complexion
Quercetin is a flavonoid that reduces inflammation to help reduce the redness caused by sensitive skin and skin complaints such as acne. Quercetin also provides powerful antioxidant protection against damaging free radicals.
Why do I need quercetin?
- Strengthen skin’s protective barrier to defend against environmental damage
- Helps recover against overexposure to the sun
- Reduce redness and inflammation caused by acne and breakouts
How to use Bd serum:
- Before sunscreen in the morning, apply one to two pumps of Bd serum all over the face and neck area.
- Apply at night after cleansing.
- Carry Bd serum in your travel bag and apply during long-haul flights.
- Keep it in your handbag for an instant splash of hydration whenever you need it.
- Apply every second day for the first week, increasing to daily and as required in week two.