- Thoroughly cleanse your skin to remove all traces of make-up and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Gently roll up and down across each section of your face 3-4 times using an equal speed and light pressure. Avoid eyes and lips.
- First roll vertically, then horizontally and then diagonally in a Union Jack pattern. Complete this on each area. (You may need to vary the pressure on the more sensitive areas of your face).
- The treatment should take a couple of minutes and can be repeated 2-3 times a week.
- Apply appropriate Mukti serum or elixir and press onto the skin until absorbed.
Products may “spike” or tingle after application. This is a normal sensation. If irritation develops, discontinue use or use less frequently.
Sterilise with (boiling) hot water after each use.
Once a month, add a few drops of tea tree essential oil to a water solution. Dip a toothbrush into the solution and clean only the metal head of the Dermal Roller.
Avoid submerging the Dermal Roller into the tea tree/water solution.
Replace every 6-12 months.
- Stimulate collagen and elastin production
- Promote a brighter, even complexion
- Assist product penetration
- Target fine lines and wrinkles
- Diminish light scarring