About Supernatural 72-Hour Hydration Crème
This Hydration Crème deeply hydrates the skin for over 72-hours, after just one application. It contains 30 high-performance natural actives, including pentavitin, Kakadu plum and collagen peptides.
Pentavitin is a master hydration ingredient that has a smaller molecular size than Hyaluronic Acid, meaning it can penetrate the skin’s epidermis deeper, to increase the skin’s hydration with prolonged results and a plump, dewy, luminous glow. Hyaluronic Acid can be washed off and diminishes after just three hours of application.
Kakadu plum is a naturally occurring, highly stable form of vitamin C. It’s also the most concentrated form of vitamin C in the world, with 100 times more than an orange. This high-tech, green innovation stimulates the growth of collagen in the skin to increase suppleness, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, plump the skin’s under eye area to reduce dark circles and improve skin elasticity, contributing to a more youthful glow.
Collagen Peptides support collagen and elastin fibres in the skin, working to rebuild and repair damaged cells, to help future-proof the skin. The peptides signal the skin to produce collagen, replenishing the 1% of remaining collagen our skin loses after the age of 30, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and slowing the aging process.
Daily use of the Hydration Crème will lift, refine, plump and volumise the skin. It reverses the five symptoms of dehydrated skin: roughness, dullness, flakiness, tightness and redness.
It’s not enough for our products to be 100% clean, they have to have uncompromising results.
In in vivo tests, Pentavitin is proven to:
- Provide 72-hours of long-lasting, deep hydration
- Prolong skin hydration up to 6 days after the last application
- Face mapping shows 3 hours after a single application, excessively dry skin is hydrated
How does Pentavitin work?
Its effectiveness is based on its unique composition, which is like that of the carbohydrate complex found in human skin, and on its unique mechanism for binding itself with the outer layers of the skin, giving it instant and long-lasting hydration abilities.
It’s a fraction of the size of most other hydrating ingredients, meaning it can penetrate deep into the inner layers of the skin. Pentavitin can only be removed through the natural shedding of dead skin cells.
Facial skin hydration colour mapping – a revolution
Pentavitin has been clinically proven by skin hydration colour mapping to hold moisture in the skin for 72 hours. Hydration levels were measured at 30 different pre-defined points on the face, and a specific algorithm was then used to translate them into detailed facial colour maps.
30 active natural ingredients
The 30 powerful botanicals in our Supernatural Anti-Ageing Peptide Crème with 72-Hour Hydration were specifically selected to work in synergy with each other for powerful hydration results.
We believe in innovative, natural, complex formulas that have more ingredients and less fillers. The independent testing we’ve done confirms we’re scientifically accurate. We don’t focus on one hero ingredient per product, instead, we fill our products with the highest number of effective, synergistic and innovative ingredients to produce high-performing products. Our mission is to prove that luxurious, high-performing skincare doesn’t have to come at a trade-off to women’s health or the environment’s.
Every ingredient works cohesively in our formulation, but below are our noteworthy ‘skin heroes’:
- Pentavitin: Has a smaller molecular size than Hyaluronic Acid, meaning it can penetrate the skin’s epidermis deeper, for prolonged hydration results. Pentavitin works to help the skin create its own internal water source to continually rehydrate itself, it locks in moisture by strengthening the skin’s barrier function. Pentavitin works in as little as three hours and testing proves it works non-stop for 72-hours, delivering more hydration than any other ingredient on the market before.
- Organic Kakadu Plum: Vitamin C is a powerhouse for the skin, it’s one of the most topical, research-backed skincare ingredients, and Kakadu Plum oil has the highest concentration of vitamin C in the world – 100 times more than an orange – and it is stable. It brightens skin tone, reduces dark spots, and encourages cell renewal and collagen growth. Additionally, it has been shown to help those suffering from rosacea, psoriasis, and eczema.
- Collagen Peptides: Our high-concentration vegan collagen helps to strengthen and condition the skin, to visibly improve its texture and suppleness. Collagen Peptides work to repair damaged cells and signal the skin to produce collagen, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, to protect and future-proof the skin’ health.
Full list of ingredients
We ensure every Emma Lewisham ingredient is clean and safe, with a “low hazard” ranking on the Environmental Working Group’s (EWG) Skin Deep Database. Below is our full list of ingredients with their EWG ratings in brackets (1 = low, 10 = high).
You can also learn more about each ingredient and our sustainability goals in our Sustainability Framework.
Our Supernatural Anti-Ageing Peptide Crème with 72-Hour Hydration formulation is vegan.
Organic Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf extract (1) • Water (1) • Glycerine (1) • Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) esters (1) • Caprylic/capric triglyceride (1) • Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) ethyl esters (1) • Organic Camellia oleifera (Camellia) seed oil (1) • Glyceryl stearate citrate (1) • Cetearyl alcohol (1) • Organic Astrocaryum murumuru (Murumuru) seed butter (1) • Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) oleosomes (1) • Brassica alcohol (1) • Tridecane (1) • Undecane (1) • Bakuchiol (1) • Citrullus lanatus (Kalahari Melon) seed oil (1) • Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) seed oil (1) • Sodium hyaluronate (1) • Opuntia ficus-indica (Prickly Pear) seed oil (1) • Organic Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu) seed oil (1) • Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) seed oil (1) • Organic Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) oil (1) • Organic Argania spinosa (Argan) kernel oil (1) • Organic Borago officinalis (Borage) seed oil (1) • Organic Rosa canina (Rosehip) fruit oil (1) • Alaria esculenta (Seaweed) extract (1) • Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) fruit oil (1) • Prunus avium (Sweet Cherry) seed oil (1) • Corylus americana (Hazelnut) seed oil (1) • Organic Salvia hispanica (Chia) seed oil (1) • Cucumis sativus (Cucumber) seed oil (1) • Rubus idaeus (Raspberry) seed oil (1) • Organic Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil (1) • Organic Macadamia ternifolia (Macadamia) seed oil (1) • Organic Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil (1) • Organic Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil (1) • Xanthan gum (1) • Sclerotium gum (1) • Glyceryl caprylate (1) • Pullulan (1) • Silica (1) • Saccharide isomerate (1) • Caprylhydroxamic acid (1) • Lecithin (1) • Parfum (natural fragrance, derived from flowers) • Citral • Citronellol • Geraniol • Limonene • Linalool
- 100% of total ingredients are naturally derived
- 47% of active ingredients are from organic farming
- Our formulations contain citral, citronellol, geraniol, linalool in very low concentrations as constituents of our essential oils. It’s worth noting that the EWG rating for these, refer only to the individual constituents extracted in a lab from the essential oil, or synthetic replications. The ratings are not applicable to our formulas, as we never use extracted or synthetic constituents, only the pure naturally occurring essential oil
How to use
Massage into your face and neck at night time. Best to use right after cleansing.